Make @ the FFL
Become an FFL Maker
Visit our Makerspaces
At the FFL, we have 3 distinct makerspaces:
- FFL Fab Lab: Our fabrication space
- FFL Creation Lab: Our digital creation space
- Little Makerspace: For ages 5-8
Click the links above to find out more!
Attend a Program or Club
Something fun happens here each day! Including:
- Creation Club Jr.
- Little Makers
- Lego Brainstorms
- Family Craft Night
- Craftastic Critters: Tues. from 4:30-5:30 PM
For Middle Schoolers & Teens
- Robotics Club: 2nd Thurs/month, 6:30-8 PM
- Electronics Club: 2nd Tues/month, 6-7 PM
- Knitting Club: Mondays, 3-5 PM
- Quilting Club: Tuesdays, 3-5 PM
- Home Repair
- 3D modeling and printing
See our Events Calendar for additional events, descriptions and times!
At the FFL, you can get "certified" in using the following technologies:
- 3D printer
- Vinyl cutter
- Laser cutter
Call us at (315) 637-6374 ext. 2 to set up a 45 minute one-on-one certification appointment
- In your appointment, you will receive basic training and safety information on the technology of your choice
- You will then receive a note on your library card saying you're "Certified" on that piece of technology, so you can come use it independently, any time you want!
Share What You've Made
Make something cool? Let us know!
- Come up to one of the desks and show us what you've made!
- Take photos of what you make using our Polaroid camera (available in the Creation Lab).
- Tweet photos of what you've made at the library at #fflmakers