You are here
The Fayetteville Free Library (FFL) is pleased to announce that the New York State Education Department has informed us that the New York State Board of Regents has unanimously approved our Charter amendments. These changes modernize the structure of governance of your library and bring our charter into alignment with our 21st century organization. View the charter amendments.
- Gillibrand Announces Bipartisan Legislation To Train Future Workforce for 21st Century Economy
- Town of Manlius Libraries Win Business of the Year Award
- Obama's presidential library: A new vision for public libraries
- 30 Ways Librarianship Has Changed in 30 Years
- Libraries: The Fabric of a Thriving Community
About the FFL Board of Trustees
The Fayetteville Free Library (FFL) is chartered by the NYS Education Department as a Free Association Library. Therefore, the library is governed by a member board comprised of individuals who reside within the community it is chartered to serve, as determined by the NYS Education Department. Members are selected via a 2011 Board developed and approved Strategic Board Development Process.
FFL holds regular Board meetings to conduct the business of the FFL. The Public is invited to attend and make comments during the Public Comment portion of the Board agenda.
- David Wheeler, Co-President
- Randi Ludwig, Co-President
- Sarah Pralle, Secretary
- Pat Curtin, Treasurer
- Betsy Bower, Trustee
- David Pasinski, Trustee
- Keith Bybee, Trustee
- Sue Considine, Executive Director
If you are interested in receiving more information on serving on the FFL Board of Trustees, please forward a brief letter of interest to Executive Director, Susan Considine, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 300 Orchard St., Fayetteville, NY 13066.
All meet at 5:15 PM unless otherwise noted.
*Free association libraries are required to meet four times a year