You are here
Book Club Recommendations
Join Our Book Clubs
Did you know? The FFL has monthly book clubs for all ages!
View our events calendar for upcoming dates and book titles.
- FFL Meet the Author Book Club: Discuss a popular novel, then videochat with the author on our big screen! Mondays at 6:30 PM twice/month. So far, we've Skyped with over 75 authors!
- Well Read Wednesdays Book Club: Join us in our cafe to discuss a bestseller. Wednesdays at 2 PM once/month.
- Jane Austen Book Club: Enjoy tea and light refreshments as we discuss our favorite Jane Austen classics. Wednesdays at 6:30 PM once/month.
- Cookbook Club: We select the cookbook, and then you select a recipe, test it out, and bring in your dish to share and sample with others. Please stop by the library to register and sign up for a recipe. Thursdays at 6:30 PM once/month.
- Books & Brownies Book Club (for grades 3-6): Enjoy yummy brownies and discuss a popular chapter book! Mondays at 4 PM once/month.
- Teen Book Club (for middle & high schoolers): Enjoy Pasquale's pizza and book discussion! Thursdays at 5 PM once/month.
For Your Book Club
Are you part of a private book club? We can offer the following for your group:
- Book recommendations
- Book copies
- Discussion guides
- Meeting space in the library
- A library card for your book club
- Extended loan periods on books (6 week loans)
Contact Monica or call (315) 637-6374 ext. 320 for more information.