You are here
Join Our Book Clubs
Did you know? The FFL has monthly book clubs for all ages!
View our events calendar for upcoming dates and book titles.
- FFL Meet the Author Book Club: Discuss a popular novel, then videochat with the author on our big screen! Mondays at 6:30 PM twice/month. So far, we've Skyped with over 75 authors!
- Well Read Wednesdays Book Club: Join us in our cafe to discuss a bestseller. Wednesdays at 2 PM once/month.
- Classic Literature Book Club: Enjoy tea and light refreshments as we discuss our favorite classics. Wednesdays at 6:30 PM once/month.
- Picture Book Club (for kids K-1st grade): Book clubs aren't just for adults! Picture book lovers will gather for a different theme every month. Build skills by reading a picture book together, followed by discussion and related activities.
- Wellhill Book Club (for middle schoolers) - Mondays from 3:30-4:30 PM once/month
- "Read the Book, Watch the Movie" Teen Book Club (for middle & high schoolers): Discuss a book based on a movie, then watch the movie - with free pizza! Wed from 5-8:30 PM once/month.
For Your Book Club
Are you part of a private book club? We can offer the following for your group:
- Book recommendations
- Book copies
- Discussion guides
- Meeting space in the library
- A library card for your book club
- Extended loan periods on books (6 week loans)
Contact Monica at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.