You are here
Join Our Book Clubs
Did you know? The FFL has several monthly book clubs!
View our events calendar for upcoming dates and book titles.
- FFL Meet the Author Book Club: Discuss a popular novel, then we will videochat with the author on our big screen! Mondays at 6:30 PM twice/month. So far, we've Skyped with over 75 authors!
- Well Read Wednesdays Book Club: Join us in our cafe to discuss a bestseller. Wednesdays at 2 PM once/month.
- Great American Reads book club: Enjoy light refreshments as we discuss the books on the PBS Great American Reads list
- Book Buffet: Join our librarian Monica on the third Friday of each month at 1:15 PM to discuss what you’re reading and get recommendations for the best new books!
For Your Book Club
Are you part of a private book club? We can offer the following for your group:
- Book recommendations
- Book copies
- Discussion guides
- Meeting space in the library
- A library card for your book club
- Extended loan periods on books (6 week loans)
Contact Monica at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.