You are here
Make a Donation
In order to meet the needs of our community, the Fayetteville Free Library relies on support from caring patrons like you!
Donate Online via Paypal
To donate by mail, please send to: Fayetteville Free Library, 300 Orchard Street, Fayetteville, NY 13066.
If making an honorary or memorial gift, please include the name and address of the individual or family.
Still have questions? Please call 315-637-6374 ext. 1 or email email@example.com
We stock our book sales with the excellent materials you donate. All proceeds from our book sales benefit the FFL.
How to Donate Your Items:
- Do NOT place your items in the book drop
- DO bring your items to a staff member during business hours
- DO plan to spend time with a staff member going through your donation
- DO package donation of more than 10 items in a box that the library will keep
- DO call for an appointment if you have a large donation
Materials we DO accept:
- Like-New condition adults, teens and childrens:
- Fiction and Non-Fiction books
- Complete board games & puzzles
Materials we DO NOT accept:
- Any materials that are damaged
- Encyclopedias or dictionaries
- Textbooks or industry manuals
- VHS or cassette tapes
- Time sensitive or outdated material like travel guides, technology books or health books