You are here
Did you know? We have over 30,000 volumes of well-organized, top quality books, CDs, DVDs, games and more, for sale in the library's basement.
A team of dedicated volunteers works year round to make our sales the biggest and best in town! Mark your calendar for out our next sale! October 20th from 10 AM-2 PM
Check out the Sale
There are only 3 more dates to shop the FFL Book Sale, the best book sale in CNY!
2018 FFL Book Sale Dates
- October 20th, 10 AM-2 PM
- December 1st, 10 AM-2 PM
- December 2nd, 1 PM-3 PM
The staff member accepting your materials can also offer you a tax receipt, indicating the type and quantity of the materials donated. We are not able to appraise the value of your materials.
Still have questions? Please call 315-637-6374 ext. 1 or email email@example.com
We stock our book sales with the excellent materials you donate. All proceeds from our book sales benefit the FFL.
How to Donate Your Items:
- Do NOT place your items in the book drop
- DO bring your items to a staff member during business hours
- DO plan to spend time with a staff member going through your donation
- DO package donation of more than 10 items in a box that the library will keep
- DO call for an appointment if you have a large donation
Materials we DO accept:
- Like-New condition adults, teens and childrens:
- Fiction and Non-Fiction books
- Complete board games & puzzles
Materials we DO NOT accept:
- Any materials that are damaged
- Encyclopedias or dictionaries
- Textbooks or industry manuals
- VHS or cassette tapes
- Time sensitive or outdated material like travel guides, technology books or health books