You are here
FFL Book Sales
When you buy from or donate to the FFL Book Sale, you're part of an amazing cycle of community development. Every dollar or item you donate goes towards building and strengthening your community.
2018 FFL Book Sale Dates
- Feb 3rd
- March 10th & 11th
- April 28th & 29th
- June 22rd (5-8 PM) & 23th (10 AM-2PM)
- August 4th
- September 15th
- October 20th
- December 1st & 2nd
Saturday sales run from 10 AM-2 PM and Sunday sales run from 1-3 PM.
The staff member accepting your materials can also offer you a tax receipt, indicating the type and quantity of the materials donated. We are not able to appraise the value of your materials.
Still have questions? Please call 315-637-6374 ext. 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We stock our book sales with the excellent materials you donate. All proceeds from our book sales benefit the FFL.
How to Donate Your Items:
- Do NOT place your items in the book drop
- DO bring your items to a staff member during business hours
- DO plan to spend time with a staff member going through your donation
- DO package donation of more than 10 items in a box that the library will keep
- DO call for an appointment if you have a large donation
Materials we DO accept:
- Like-New condition adults, teens and childrens:
- Fiction and Non-Fiction books
- Complete board games & puzzles
Materials we DO NOT accept:
- Any materials that are damaged
- Encyclopedias or dictionaries
- Textbooks or industry manuals
- VHS or cassette tapes
- Time sensitive or outdated material like travel guides, technology books or health books