You are here
Did you know? We have over 30,000 volumes of well-organized, top quality books, CDs, DVDs, games and more, for sale in the library's basement.
A team of dedicated volunteers works year round to make our sales the biggest and best in town!
Check out the Sale
2019 FFL Book Sale Dates
Saturday, April 6th, 10 AM-2 PM
Friday June 21st, 5:30-7:30 PM
Saturday June 22nd, 10 AM-2 PM
Saturday August 24th, 10 AM-2 PM
Saturday November 30th, 10 AM-2 PM
Sunday December 1st, 1-3 PM
The staff member accepting your materials can also offer you a tax receipt, indicating the type and quantity of the materials donated. We are not able to appraise the value of your materials.
Still have questions? Please call 315-637-6374 ext. 1 or email email@example.com
We stock our book sales with the excellent materials you donate. All proceeds from our book sales benefit the FFL.
How to Donate Your Items:
- Do NOT place your items in the book drop
- DO bring your items to a staff member during business hours
- DO plan to spend time with a staff member going through your donation
- DO package donation of more than 10 items in a box that the library will keep
- DO call for an appointment if you have a large donation
Materials we DO accept:
- Like-New condition adults, teens and childrens:
- Fiction and Non-Fiction books
- Complete board games & puzzles
Materials we DO NOT accept:
- Any materials that are damaged
- Encyclopedias or dictionaries
- Textbooks or industry manuals
- VHS or cassette tapes
- Time sensitive or outdated material like travel guides, technology books or health books