There are 30 seats remaining.
America’s largest discussion program on world affairs is coming to Fayetteville!
Participants will receive a 2020 Briefing Book by the Foreign Policy Association. At each session, we will view a brief video related to the topic, and then engage in lively, informed group discussion, moderated by Dave Pasinski.
The registration fee for the eight-session series is $15. Please stop at the library prior to the course start date to make your payment and pick up your briefing book. Payment can be made in cash, credit, or check payable to Fayetteville Free Library. The fee is to offset the cost of the course materials.
What will we discuss? The 2020 topics are:
- Climate Change and the Global Order
- India and Pakistan
- Red Sea Security
- Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking
- U.S. Relations with the Northern Triangle
- China’s Road into Latin America
- The Philippines and the U.S.
- Artificial Intelligence and Data
Space is limited; please register.