While our building remains closed, we are now accepting returns in our outdoor book drop, and are taking requests for items for Curbside Pickup. Click here for more information.
You are here
Curbside Pickup Process
1) Place a hold on items you're looking for using our Online Catalog - or call us at (315) 637-6374 ext. 2 to place holds.
Not sure what specific titles you want? Order a Librarian Special to have a staff member select titles for you based on your interests!
Order an FFL Librarian Special:
2) You will receive an automated notification when your holds are ready to be picked up!
3) At that point, please contact us to schedule your pickup appointment.
We are now accepting items in our outdoor book drop only.
Please note, when you return items, they will still show up on your account for 1+ week. Don't worry - you won't accrue any fines! (Per OCPL guidelines, we are quarantining items for 1 week upon return.)
Remember - it's no rush to return your items - all due dates have been reset to July 1st.
Other Available Services
- Email Help: Staff members are currently available to answer your questions or offer assistance via email at email@example.com.
- Phone Help: We are currently available for phone help Monday & Wednesday from 9AM-5PM; Tuesday & Thursday from 1-9PM; Friday from 10AM-5PM; and Saturdays from 10AM-2PM.
- Wireless Internet: Available from the library parking lot daily.
- Downloadable Materials: Download eBooks, audiobooks, movies, TV shows, music and magazines! Learn more
- Virtual Events & Programs: Visit our events calendar to view our complete schedule of live virtual storytimes, book clubs, classes, concerts and more