What You Need To Know When Visiting The Library
Currently, building access is limited to computer use by appointment. Visitors inside the library must wear a face covering/mask over their mouth and nose at all times and practice 6′ social distancing. Hand sanitizer will be available at the library main room entrance and throughout the building. After each set of appointments the library will close for thorough cleaning. We will continue to offer our “Curbside Pickup” service.
If you have any of the following, please reschedule your appointment.
- A fever above 100.4 degrees
- Sore throat or a cough
- Shortness of breath and difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- New loss of taste or smell
- If in the past 14 days, you been exposed to anyone who has tested positive with COVID-19
- If in the past 14 days, anyone in your household has been exposed to anyone with COVID-19
- If you have traveled to one of the states on the NYS travel advisory list in the last 14 days