Beginners and experienced knitters welcome! Instruction provided, and we all help each other! You can choose to bring your own yarn and keep your project when finished, or use our donated yarn and donate your finished project for use by local charitable agencies.
You are here
- Black & white printing - First five pages free, then 10¢/page
- Scanning to email or flash drive - First five pages free, then 10¢/page
- Black & white copying - 10¢/page
- Color Printing from a flash drive - $1/page
- 3D printing - 5¢/gram
- Wireless printing- 10¢/page
Wireless printing instructions
*Note* The wireless printing service is for PC or Mac laptops, Android and Windows tablets and smartphones (not compatible with iOS tablets/phones).
1. Open up either Internet Explorer, Safari or Chrome and type this address: http://wirelessx (be sure to include the http://)
2. Read our Policies, and check the box "I Agree."
3. Choose Black and White or Color prints.
4. Select "Browse" to find your document. Select the file you want to print, then click "Open."
5. Click "Upload File."
6. You will see: "Your print job ID is: xxxxxx." Make note of this number, then click "Click here to print your file."
7. You will see the cost of your print job. Click "Confirm."
8. You can pick up your prints at the front desk with your print job ID number.