You are here
Summer Learning is going on now! Log your reading
Participate in our reading program, attend special summer events, and complete suggested activities to earn incentives and prizes!
- Sign up for July events starting June 1st at 8 AM
- Sign up for August events starting July 1st at 8 AM
- Sign up for our Reading Program starting June 1st
- Log your reading between June 23rd-August 18th
Earn a Small Prize from our Treasure Chest and a Raffle Ticket (towards a Grand Prize) for every:
- 2 hours of reading - for ages Kids ages 0- Entering Grade 5 (Suggested Reading Goal: 20 minutes/day, 6 days/week )
- 3 hours of reading- for Teens Entering Grades 6-12 and Adults (Suggested Reading Goal: 30 minutes/day, 6 days/week)
Earn an Extra Raffle Ticket (towards a Grand Prize) for every Suggested Activity you complete!
Sample activities include:
- Attend a library program
- Visit us at the Farmer's Market
- Check out one of our Little Free Libraries
- Go "Screen Free" for a day
- Try a Coding Challenge
- And more, targeted to each participant's age group!